* I’m fighting something… again… which means that echinacea tea and essential oils are my best friends until it’s gone.
* my toddler has a nose that refuses to stop running thanks to teething and the same head cold that I’m fighting.
* moving somewhere warmer would be a dream come true.
* but I’m also enjoying the snowy beauty that last weekend’s blizzard gifted us.
* Abby’s crocheted blanket is nearly finished and a pair of fingerless mitts have found their way only my knitting needles.
* tote bags are being sewn during nap time.
* I’ve been working on a redesign for the blog and it’s thisclose to being done!
* I’m reading this on the Kindle.
* this will be happening in our home starting Monday.
* my husband and I are currently hooked watching Weeds on Netflix.
* I can’t get enough fruit & veggie smoothies and have at least one a day.
I hope you all are having a great weekend so far!