- I now officially have 6 1/2 weeks left to this pregnancy! I ordered the cord blood donation kit today. We did the same when Noah was born and I would like to think that doing this will be helping someone out there! I need to watch out birth preparation DVD again. It was very helpful when I had Noah and I just want to refresh on it… not that I’ve forgotten what happens (it wasn’t that long ago that I had him) but more for my peace of mind than anything else.
- I think it’s safe to say that we’ve decided on a name for our little girl!! No… I will not be sharing it here until she is born… in fact we’re not sharing it with anyone until she’s born. I guess in this case it’s a good thing that Noah isn’t really talking… at least we know he won’t accidentally say it, since I use it a lot here at home to get him used to it.
- Speaking of the two of them… I love that when I ask Noah where his little sister is (even when using her name), he runs over lifts my top and points to my belly button. He then gives the belly a big hug and kisses… love it!!
- Noah has been sleeping great in the big bed. He slept 12 hours straight 2 days in a row this past weekend and probably would have again last night had his diaper not had a malfunction. He’s a stomach sleeper, so if it’s not on just tight enough… well, you get the picture!
- We’ve been playing a lot with puzzles this past week. He loves them and is pretty good at getting the pieces in the right spots. He’s pretty analytical… seems he got that from both of his parents!!
- We watched most of the Opening Ceremonies on Friday and I have to say I had mixed feelings about it. There were parts that I loved and others that just left me scratching my head thinking “What the heck was that?!” I really didn’t like the new version of “We are the World”. Did you see it? What did you think?
Alright, I’m going to keep this short. Noah looks like he’s done with the play-doh, so it’s time to move onto something else. I hope you all have a great day!
17 thoughts on “Tell it Tuesday – Getting Closer”
Love baby names, can’t wait to hear your choice!
And I’m with you on the opening ceremonies….some things were way cool, others were just weird….
.-= Honey B.´s last blog ..Birth Story Link Up =-.
Six and half weeks wow that is a blink of an eye away. Can’t wait to hear her name.
I haven’t seen one bit of the Olympics. I haven’t heard the remake of the song, either.
Noah has this look about him like he’s a “thinker.” I bet he’s a super smarty 🙂 Congrats on the sleep!!
.-= Paula´s last blog ..Taste Test Tuesday- Country Bob’s Little Party Bites- Review & Giveaway! =-.
Thanks! It took us 18 months, but I’m hoping we’ve finally got a good sleeping trend going! You will get there too!! =)
yay for sleeping kiddos!! I had the same problem with my lil guy, stomach sleeper also, and that doesn’t always work out so well!
And soooo excited to see pics, in 6 weeks of course, of the lil peanut!
.-= sarah´s last blog ..Lets play catch up! =-.
Yeah – I love that he sleeps, but now I wish that he would just stay dry at night! haha. If it’s not one thing it’s another I guess.
We kept the names to ourselves, too. That way, no one can tell why they think we should use another name. It’s too late for that after the baby is born.
That is exactly the reason why we kept Noah’s name and now baby girls name secret. There are no comments from the peanut gallery that way!
You are going to be soooo busy very soon. It will be here before you know it! Exciting!!!!
I liked the new artists on the song, but I wasn’t crazy about the T-pain sound effects. It definitely could have not featured that. 🙂
I’m still trying to decide if it’s exciting or scary! ha! Either way though you’re right, I will be very busy!
I’m with you on keeping the baby’s name a secret. People like to judge names way too much. Once the baby is born and named they are less likely to give you grief if they don’t like it. I had a little trouble with my first pick for my son. If I have another child the name will stay secret until after the birth.
You know, before having children I couldn’t stand when people kept the names secret. I didn’t understand the big deal about it. I do now!! I can’t imagine having a name picked out that you think is perfect and have others just criticize it… it’s harder to do this way 😉
How sweet was this post. Made me remember when I was that close to delivering my youngest. Just wait until you see them together – will melt your heart! I was at the OBGYN today and seeing all those preggo bellies made me sad, just a bit. I loved being pg!
I’ll be keeping track as you get closer! 😉
(And yeah for the big boy bed! Oh and we donated cord blood for both the boys too – feels good, doesn’t it?!).
I being pg too even though I may complain about it here at home… it’s harder to get up and move and I feel like I have to go to the bathroom every 2 seconds, but feeling her move around and get the hiccups just makes it so worth it!
You go right ahead and keep track!! If it goes so fast that I can’t post about it when I go into labor, you know I’ll be tweeting it! 😉
I’m new here, just found your blog. I wanted to say that your little Noah, sounds like a wonderful little man. Sweet kisses for baby sister.
Good luck on your upcoming birth! I will check back so I can Meet “she who must not be named”. 🙂
.-= Nancy´s last blog ..Days Gone By =-.
Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words! Noah is a little lady killer that’s for sure.
I love that… “she who must not be named”, I may have to use that from now on here on the blog – with credit to you of course! =D
Praying for you and baby girl. I bet Noah is so cute talking to his baby sister!
Comments are closed.