I have some crafting to catch up on and finish. Just off of the top of my head I am aware of 4 started projects (ok 2 of them were started yesterday). They are (in order of oldest to newest)
- Halloween counted cross stitch picture started September 2007
- Scarf – started to knit a light weight scarf to go with my brown coat
- Counted cross stitch baby sampler for the Muncher that was to be done before he was born, but seeing he came 2 weeks early due to an emergency induction it never was finished (I admit there’s not much left to do)
- Bulletin boards started yesterday – I have 2 out of 4 boards padded with batting and covered, am missing ribbon though (don’t know why I didn’t buy it with everything else while I was at JoAnn’s)
- Last but not least I found a great little project on the Inspiration page at HobbyLobby.com for Snowmen ornaments and I started those at 11 pm last night. I plan on finishing those quickly.
In addition to my crafting, I have attempted to start organizing the house more while on my maternity leave. Upstairs I have tackled the hall linen/crafting/office closet, among other things. While I have finished organizing it, I am not completely happy with the finished result. I need (ok don’t need to but am anal here) to go and get more baskets from Ikea to match the ones I’ve already used in there. The baskets I used were intended to organize the Munchers belongings, but I realized that I didn’t need as many as I had bought once I set everything up in there. I won’t be happy until all of the baskets match. I’m a clutter bug by nature and my disaster area that I call a desk does not bother me, but I hate having mismatched baskets (or hangers, towels, storage containers, DMC Floss holders etc.) I guess I’m just a bit crazy.