Vickie over at Vickie’s Scrapbooking and Tidbits tagged me with this meme and though I pass these things up when I get them as emails, I thought why not fill it out here and let you get to know me better.
So here goes:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, my name is a typical German name (my moms German and I was born over there). When they realized that none of my family over here in the states could pronounce it right (it’s “Mish uh ay la”, everyone here just says “Mish ayla”), they gave my brother and sisters easier names.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? The other day when I saw something that reminded me of my little furry baby Sammie
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Only when I try to write nice or write using certain pens
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yup – Noah 5 1/2 months
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah probably
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? OMG, I sometimes think I am the sarcasm queen – my mom never gets it though, she just thought I was a b**ch for the longest time (kidding, she really doesn’t get it though)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I’d love to say yes, but I think I would chicken out, am afraid of heights
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oh that’s tough, right now Special K red berries – but my all time favorite was what we called dog food, because it was brown squares, can’t remember the name right now though
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? uh, not unless I’m wearing my boots, then I have to
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! Or Mint Chocolate Chip, or just plain vanilla – ahh screw it I just love ice cream!! just none with fruit chunks
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? The eyes
14. RED OR PINK? Neither?? If it has to be one though then red
15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Right now the extra baby weight that’s still hanging on
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? That’s tough – I think my Opa (my moms dad) – if it could be anything though – then right now I miss my little Sammie the most
17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?? Of course! If I can do it then so can you 😉 but I’ll understand if you don’t
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Gray pj pants and no shoes
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Hubby play “Assassins Creed” and Noah sleeping
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue
21. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh cut grass and I know it’s really odd, but I like the smell of a freshly fertilized farm field, because it reminds me of living in Europe
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Hubby
23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS NOTE? Yes I do!
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball – Go White Sox!!!
25. HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown
26. EYE COLOR? Brown
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Used to in high school
28. FAVORITE FOOD? Italian
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Here at home I watched “Very Bad Things” – that movie is soooo messed up! At the movies – “Wall-E” it was shortly before I had Noah
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? purple
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? I’m soooo over winter right now so…. summer
33. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream
35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No clue
36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don’t know
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? “A Breath of Snow and Ashes” by Diana Gabaldon. I read the first 5 books of this series about 7 years ago and am now reading the last book.
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? dishes and flatware as well as logo’s for companies who’s dishes and flatware I used to sell
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Clean House and Good Eats with Alton Brown
40. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Anything Noah, laughing sighing sleeping (I’m enamored) outside of that… the wind blowing through trees
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? The farthest from here… Hungary I guess, close to the Romanian border
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Haha – hubby and I were talking about this during the Miss America pagent (yes I let him watch), I don’t know of any special talents… unless extreme procrastinating could be counted as such
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Pruem, Germany
45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyone’s 🙂
46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? We met online through match.com (Yes it works!!). It’s funny, because he actually grew up in the same town as I did (but was living in a different town when we met) and went to the rival high school, only he went there 5 years before I was in high school.
I’m not going to pass this on to anyone in particular. If you feel like joining in on the fun, please do!! Just leave a comment to let me know, so that I can go check out your answers 🙂