Those of you with young children (or those of you whose children are now older) may relate… sometimes we just need 5 minutes… not necessarily to have time for ourselves, but to get things done. Which leads me to today’s Top 10 topic…
The Top 10 Reasons I love Sprout TV!
- Noah loves it! (Enough said!)
- The Sunny Side Up Show… it’s a great way to transition into the day and lets face it the Happy Birthday song is catchy and fun to sing along to. Not to mention… Chica is just too cute! (I am sad though that Kevin is no longer on the show!)
- I think Noah has a crush on Nina from the Goodnight Show… love it (though she’s a bit too old for him! ha!)!
- George Carlin narrates the Thomas the Tank Engine episodes – I love George Carlin and think it’s great that he was able to narrate a children’s show!
- Play With Me Sesame – it has my favorite Sesame Street characters… Ernie, Bert and Grover and is a more fun, condensed version of Sesame Street.
- On our early morning days (when Noah wakes up at 6:30am), we like to snuggle together on the couch while watching Sprout – but only for about 15 minutes, until he really wakes up and is ready to go go go!!!
- Noah still thinks that the characters on TV are talking to him and that is just too cute!! If one of them says good bye, he will wave back to them!
- Watching Noah stop what he’s doing and start dancing as soon as he hears the Bob the Builder theme song cracks me up every.single.time!
- It gives me enough time to be able to go to the bathroom, without having Noah run in there with me! (I still have to have the door open, but at least I can pee without someone staring at me!!)
- It’s what we call baby crack, which is why we limit the time he is allowed to watch it! Noah is like a zombie as soon as he hears that Sprout is on!
So there you have it – 10 reasons why I love Sprout TV. I know that it’s not available everywhere, but if it is… you may just want to check it out. If anyone from Sprout reads this… I really wish that you would upgrade to HD broadcasting!! It would make watching for us HD subscribers much better (and less blurry).
(Note – I was not compensated in any way shape of form for this post – these are my opinions and quite frankly I love Sprout and wanted to spread the news!)