- I put my youngest in underwear for the first time today and so far it’s been going pretty well! He woke up with a dry diaper this morning and I thought maybe it was a sign. He used the toilet right away, loves sitting on it actually, and has been keeping his undies dry when they’re on. We did need to go to the store, so he had a diaper on then – and again at nap time – but he was quite insistent that the undies come back on when he wakes up.
- We bought school supplies for the older two today. Time is flying by and I can’t believe that my little girl will be starting Kindergarten in just a few short weeks! She’s so excited to be able to ride the bus with her big brother – it’s all she talks about when we mention school.
- I started pizza dough yesterday morning for tonight’s dinner. I let it sit on the counter and rise for at least 12 hours and then put it into the fridge. It tastes so much better (less yeasty) when the yeast gets to do its thing for that long… my stomach is starting to growl just thinking about it.
- I enjoyed a day of rest from physical creativity and started brainstorming new product ideas. I made Noah a tooth Fairy pillow (he’s trying to lose his 3rd tooth) this week. It’s the second I’ve made and I really like how this one turned out. I’m trying to decide right now if I want to add personalized pillows to the selection or just make tooth fairy pillows that are ready to ship.
- The two totes that were being worked on were shipped to Louisiana yesterday. I’m always a little anxious after sending off the totes… it’s a little crazy. I’ve made well over 100 totes over the past few years, and yet I still get nervous every time one goes out.
The kids are up from their naps now – and undies have to be put on. I hope you all have a great weekend! ‘Til next time!