If you had asked me 18 months ago what I thought about blogging I probably would have looked at you with a blank stare and a shy smile and asked “What?” That all has changed and I am addicted! Here are my Top 10 Reasons why I love blogging:
- It’s nice to lose yourself in a blog that you can relate to.
- It’s a great place learn. From crafts to cooking, there’s so much to find out!
- It’s a great outlet for people who love to write. I used to keep a journal, now I blog and the whole world can read it if they want to.
- You can make money blogging. Well they say you can. I haven’t yet, but they say you can!
- You can win some great things. There are so many review bloggers that host giveaways that you can win almost anything!
- You can gripe and moan and let it all out, without looking up to see the person you’re talking to roll their eyes at you. They just might not leave you a comment!
- It’s a great way to keep family and friends all over the world up to date with your life.
- The sense of community among bloggers is unbeatable! They stick together through the good and the bad, the happy and sad.
- Who needs the news when you have blogs? Word travels fast among bloggers and chances are they’ve covered a story faster than some news stations have!
- It is a great way to meet new people and make new friends. Without blogging I never would have met Stefany, Vickie, Corine (aka Complicated Mama), Kara, Lesley, Kat and so many more great and fabulous women. I could go on and on listing them all, but I think we’ll save that post for a later day. I have yet to meet any of these women in real life but I there is a connection to each and every one of them and I am so happy to have them as my bloggy friends!!!
So there you have it. Those are just 10 of the reasons why I love blogging. I’d love to know how you got started blogging… or if you don’t blog what captures you in the blogs that you read?